Packed full of new features, the 2017 Shredtown is a top-of-the-line boot designed for hard-charging riders who want a boot they can use with confidence in all aspects of the sport. A removable, synch-tight liner slips in and out easily and features a fashionable print and a hard-sole bottom for walking around parks, parking lots, weeds, rocks and night clubs. The liner has been redesigned for 2017 for easier entry and exit with the boot and is loaded with super soft padding that gives an ergonomic fit and extra cushion for those hard landings. The outer closure system features three Gummy Straps- one upper and two lower- for an ultra-secure and tight, yet flexible feel. The boot includes two sets of colored gummy straps that allows for added customization.
• Gummy Straps squeeze tight, won’t loosen as you ride
• Eliminates the frustration of Velcro
• Rugged removable liner for walking around
• Stiff fit for superior support
• Four-zone closure for superior security