Like a chameleon, Oli Derome is a master of adaptation. Whether it’s a boat, cable or winch, Oli does it all. For Slingshot, it’s important that his board does the same. A true master of every situation, the Oli Pro features a medium flex pattern for a lively feel in the park and plenty of kick off the wake. The tip and tails feature single NACA channels for a bite on edge that is subtle enough for uninhibited sliding obstacles in the park.
- New Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Slingshot has completely redone its inserts for 2017. New Carbon Bedrock Inserts are the strongest and lightest mounting system in Slingshot history and utilize the industry-standard M6 hardware. Reinforced by patches of carbon fiber, the new four-pack inserts are ridiculously strong, but remain flexible, which allows for an uninterrupted flex pattern. When paired with 2017 Slingshot Bindings, they allow for stance widths ranging from 19-25 inches (on center).
- Ballistic Park Base: To meet the increasingly more rigorous demands of park and cable riders, Slingshot has completely upgraded their base material for 2017. The new Ballistic Park Base utilizes the most durable material on the market and is designed to withstand the abuse of the world’s hardest-charging riders. Whether you’re on metal, wood, plastic, dirt or grass, you have permission to go Ballistic with this new base.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewalls
- 3-Stage Hybrid Rocker
- Verticaly Laminated Wood Core: Slingshot’s vertically laminated wood core construction utilizes the collective strength of wood’s end grain to create flex characteristics unlike any other material in wakeboards. This unique construction brings boards to life with a new level of energy under your feet. Benefits include bigger rebound for stronger pop, more forgiveness on landings and, of course, an unrivaled experience in the park.
- NACA Tech Channels: Slingshot's diverse variety of bottom profiles is only possible through the use of super high tech tools, AKA a LASER. Precision cuts are made by lasers, which allow Slingshot to incorporate high-tech hydrodynamic designs into the tips and tails of their boards. This allows for a smoother flow of H20 under the board for increase traction, load, pop, & SPEED.